Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Welcome me again to Blogging world

I used to blog a lot many years ago.
I stop it after few years since the arrival of my son due to busy working and parenting life.

I did maintain 2 of my Chinese blogs.
But, I think I wanted to start my English blog again.
Getting to start all over again by updating the blogs every week, seems a challenge to myself. I think soon, it will be a habit again just like what I did many years ago.

Welcome me again to blogging world.


In my mid-30, I want to note down my happy colorful day with people around me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keeyit --

    I remember when you and I both used to take part in the weekly Photo Hunt. And I thank you for visiting and commenting on other people's blogs as well as writing yours, as I think one of the best parts about blogging is the community that it can engender. :)

    ReplyDelete