Thursday, February 23, 2017

Miss you, my father

My father passed away 2 weeks ago due to serious stroke which caused the damage of the brain. He was in ICU just for 4 days. 
Life is fragile. Everything can be happened just in a sudden. Life is so unpredictable. I learn to be grateful and thankful every day. I treasure the people around me every day.
This is truly a time where my faith is being tested. It has not been easy to accept the sudden death of my father. Anyway, we are sure that he is in a much better place to start his new life in another world.
On behalf of my family, I thank you all for supports and helps as well as the bereavement contributions from relatives and friends.



At last, my father, we will miss you always~

4 comments:

  1. I know how it feels to lose a family so dear. My Mother passed away 6 years ago when I was just 20 and it was hard. But ever since, the saying that says 'they're just there even if we can't see them anymore' is true. Every happy times and sad times, I can really feel that my Mom is just beside me cheering or comforting me during those times. Just always talk to them in silence with your heart, they surely will hear it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your advice. I hope my mom can recover soon from the sadness

      Delete
  2. Such warm and sensitive words, sensitive tribute for your father! Sincere condolences!
    And thank you very much for your recent visit on my blog!

    ReplyDelete